Covid Safety Information
AcuHealth prioritizes the health and safety of our community.
In an order to provide care throughout the duration of this pandemic, AcuHealth expanded our clinic offerings to include both Virtual and In-person appointments. It is important to get the care you need and to feel safe while doing it.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff during in-person appointments, we are following strict guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Below are some of the enhancements you will experience on-site at AcuHealth:
1. A pre-screen phone call 24 hours in advance of your appointment. If you present positive with any symptoms or risks at the time of your call you will be asked to reschedule your appointment without penalty. We truly appreciate your honesty and understanding.
2. You will be asked to call from your car upon arrival to the office. You will be screened for symptoms before checking in for your appointment, including a temperature check. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher, or you are positive for any screening questions, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment without penalty.
3. Masks are required for entry. We will happily provide you with a mask when you arrive if you don’t have one. A cloth mask is sufficient and you will be asked to keep your mask on until you exit the building at the conclusion of your appointment. We understand that some of you may not be able to wear a mask due to underlying health concerns, simply let us know during your pre-visit screen.
4. Sanitizing prior to entry. There will be hand sanitizer available to you in the vestibule. We kindly as you utilize the sanitizer before entering the door of the clinic.
5. Our waiting room has been reorganized to help maintain social distancing. Additionally, all magazines and reading materials have been removed. We will be staggering our appointment schedule in an effort to prevent any client overlap in the waiting room.
6. A limited guest policy. All patients are encouraged to arrive without any guests; exceptions are only one support person, if needed. This support person must wait in the car or, if required for assistance in the treatment room, must wear a mask, sanitize hands before entering the office, and remain in the treatment room with you at all times.
7. All staff members wear masks and practice frequent handwashing. Your practitioner will wear an N95 or KN95 with faceshield. All treatment room and front desk surfaces are cleaned and sanitized with EPA approved cleaning solutions before and after each treatment.
8. Air purification systems have been placed in each treatment room for added comfort and safety. We are using the GermGuardian AC4825 which makes use of a True HEPA Filter to capture 99.97% of microscopic allergens, dust and mold spores down to 0.3 microns in size. It also contains a UV-C Light, allowing the system to kill airborne bacteria, viruses and mold spores.
Have questions? Never hesitate to call and ask. We are happy to help guide you to the best of our ability during these unprecedented times.